On March 1, the Avalem Joves plan, a program of Labora, the Valencian Employment and Training Service, announced the aid program to encourage the hiring of young people between 16 and 30 years old by Valencian companies.
- Both freelancers and companies will be able to apply for these aids.
- 90% of the cost for indefinite-term contracts with a minimum permanence of 24 months.
- 80% of the cost for internship hires with minimum permanence of 12 months.
- Indefinite-term hires – 23,940€.
- Other case for indefinite-term contracts when the person hired is a woman or a person with functional diversity – 25,270€.
- For indefinite-term contracts when the person hired is a victim of violence against women, a young person under guardianship or a person with severe functional diversity – 26,600€.
- For internships, the amount of the subsidy is 10,640 euros. An amount that rises up to about 12,000 euros depending on the context and collective to which the hired person belongs.
Deadlines for submission:
Grants may be applied for from March 1 to May 31, 2021. In addition to this general deadline, applications must be submitted within two months from the date on which the subsidy is granted.
FIRMALEX is a labor advisor at your disposal for any questions.
Visit our offices
And if you prefer to meet us in person, you can come to our central offices in Plaza del Convento no. 6, in the centre of Dénia (Alicante), or to our office in Valencia in Calle (street) Creu Roja, 1 (Ciudad empresarial Gran Turia).
Tel: +34 966 421 416