To increase the technological level of industrial and industrial services SMEs through the implementation of new electronic, computer and communications technologies (ICTs).
Who can apply?
- SMEs in the Valencian Community: SMEs with headquarters or production facilities located in the Valencian Community at the time of submission of the justification.
- SMEs that carry out activities included in any of the following headings of the CNAE 2009:
a) Sections C, D, E and F-Divisions 10 to 43.
b) Section H-Divisions 49 to 53.
(c) Section J-Divisions 58 to 63.
(d) Section M-Divisions 69 to 74.
What does the aid consist of?
As a requirement, the eligible budget is from €12,000.
- Maximum €100,000.
- Aid intensity: Small enterprises 40% / Large enterprises 30%.
- Type of aid: Non-repayable grant.
- 1 project per action.
For what type of projects?
- Software related to the development of the projects
- Software licences, excluding general purpose software.
- Development of customised applications
- Costs per use of solutions and applications (XaaS modalities)
- Acquisition of tangible assets: Investments in hardware, sensors, automation and communication equipment. The assets must be installed in the productive establishment of the beneficiary company in the Comunitat Valenciana.
- External services: costs of technical assistance, consultancy and equivalent services for the diagnosis, planning or definition of the services envisaged in the actions to be supported. The maximum admissible amount will be the lower of the following: 15% of the rest of the eligible costs or 14,500 euros.
Acquisition of intangible assets:
Software related to the development of the projects, including, if applicable, implementation and start-up costs. The following will be considered in this section:
- Software licences.
- Development of customised applications.
- Costs for the use of solutions and applications (XaaS modalities), during the time of execution of the project.
- Costs of installation, adaptation, configuration and start-up of the solutions.
Acquisition of material assets:
- Telecommunication and security equipment necessary for the operation of the solutions.
- Servers, personal computers and their communication devices necessary to carry out remote work.
- Acquisition or adaptation of equipment, sensors and automatisms, directly and exclusively related to the previous sections.
- Costs of technical assistance, consultancy and equivalent services, for the diagnosis, planning or definition of the services envisaged in the actions to be supported, as well as, if necessary, for the readaptation of the activity or the organisation of the company itself. The maximum admissible amount will be 14,500 euros.
Dates for the submission of applications
From February 11 to March 10, 2021.
Contact us if you would like us to process your grant.