Spain is the ideal place for foreigners from all over the world to set up their own business. Ideal infrastructures, global talent and an entrepreneurial ecosystem make Spain the best option when deciding where to start.
However, the specific steps you need to take to get your business off the ground successfully are less clear. That is why we have created this complete guide to solve all your doubts. So get ready to learn the step-by-step process of starting a business in Spain as a foreigner.
Why start a business in Spain?
In recent years Spain has become a real European business centre. Madrid, Barcelona or Valencia are important business hubs that attract all the elements that can make a business successful.
In that sense, the main benefits of starting your company in Spain are the following:
- The fact that many successful startups are being born in Spain attracts talent and foreign investment.
- The country has good logistics and infrastructures that can help your business project to succeed.
- The country offers a sufficiently large and diverse market for different types of business ideas to flourish.
- Growing a business is an adventure. And Spain, thanks to its people, food, culture and climate, is the perfect place to enjoy that journey.
- The country’s business culture is optimal for creating connections and succeeding with your company.
Solve your doubts
✅ Our staff speaks perfectly Spanish, Valencian, English and German with what will be able to communicate with us in your own language and thus clearly resolve your queries.
📍 Denia – Plaza del Convento, 6 – Mezzanine floor door B
📍 Valencia – Calle Creu Roja, 1 – Block 6, Floor 1, door 10 (* only by appointment)